Common symptoms of cardiac diseases
People may experience following symptoms:
Palpitation can make you feel like your heart is beating too hard or too fast,skipping a beat,or fluttering.
A sharp burning pain in your chest which persists for a long period can be dangerous.It may be an indication of the medical condition of your heart.
Shortness of breath
It is common for you to run short of breath when you perform intense activities, but a sudden shortness of breath indicates a medical condition.
Dizziness is a term used to describe a range of sensations,such as feeling faint,woozy,weak or unsteady.
What can you do?
Nearly 75% of heart attacks and strokes are preventable.They can be diagnosed early by continuous monitoring at the onset of above mentioned symptoms along with some change in lifestyle.
- Do not use tobacco products
- Avoid harmful use of alcohol
- Engage in regular physical activity
- Practice healthy food choices
- Adopt cost-effective early detection method
Getting connected is simple
SET UP AND POSITION
Register the patient on the Biocalculus App
Determine the position
Patient must remain calm and relaxed in upright position
Prepare a sizeable area on upper left quadrant of the chest
Shave any dermal hairs present using the disposable razor provided
Take a pair of electrodes from the strip and attach it to the slots in the device.
Firm the device on the pre-identified area of the chest(as per the image shown in prepration kit)
INITIALIZE & RECORDING
Login to the user account
switch on the device by double tapping on its surface after attaching to the chest.
A blue LED light blinks indicating the active stage.
Live ECG start as soon as the device gets connected
Press RECORD Button in the apllication and obtain ECG effortlessly
Parameters which Biocalculus monitors
Cardiac arrhythmia is a group of conditions in which the heartbeat is irregular,too fast,or too slow .These include:
- Heart Rate is more than 100 beats per minute
- Heart Rate is below 60 beats per minute
- SA node ceases to generate electrical impulses and a gap occurs where a P-QRS-T would normally occur.
Premature Atrial Contraction
- PACs occur when another region of atria depolarizes before the SA node and triggers a premature beat
Premature Ventricular Contraction
- PVCs are premature heart beats that arising from ventricles of the heart.
- A type of fast irregular beats that arising from the ventricles of the heart.
- Most common type of arrhythmia, which are irregular heart rhythms.It causes the heart to beat much faster.