Welcome to Biocalculus! We recommend you to have a careful read on our privacy statement
We understand that privacy is important to you. Your privacy and trust is important to us. This privacy statement (“policy”) provides you information on how Biocalculus (“we”, “us”, “our”) collects, handles and uses information we gather we collect from the Biocalcululs devices. This privacy statement was drafted on 04 April 2019 and we may make changes at any point. It is advised to read the privacy statement every time you visit the website.
The information we collect is used to improve or enhance user experience and in working towards providing a customized usage to the customer.
The privacy statement describes how we use, protect, store and share the information gathered as you benefit from the services of Biocalculus through our website, device and mobile application. By using this website, you agree to the terms of the website.
Personal Information: Any information that is related directly to your identity such as name, e-mail address, contact number, gender, height, weight and birth date which you voluntarily provide while you fill up any forms available in the website. Also, other details such as medications or medical conditions which you choose to enter while signing up through the application installed in your devices.
No personal information will be collected if you only browse through the website.
Non Personal Information: Non-personal information does not specifically reveal your identity. It may consist of information collected from your web browser, the internet domain or the date and time of access of website. Non personal information is used to improve the website and serve its customers better.
How do we use your information?
The information provided may be used:
- For the purpose of processing and analyzing in order to improve the services and products provided to you
- For the purpose of studies and research to upgrade accessible content
- To connect with you to inform about personalized features
- To keep records of personal information
- For the purpose of promotional marketing by sending timely updates on new products, services and features.
- We are not collecting any location information’s. Mean while our App asking for the enable location for smooth working of the BLE functionality.In Android 11 or lower, individual apps require location permissions to use BLE scanning, even if they are scanning only to find devices to connect to. If the user disables location scanning, or does not grant an app location permissions, then the app won’t receive any BLE scanning results.
How do we store your information and long we keep it?
All your information is stored follows regulated standards and specialized codes are allocated to which third parties do not have access. The identifier tags lies with the researcher who uses it to make deeper analysis and studies. The information is kept as long as the researcher desires and it serves the purpose unless violated by law.
How do we protect your information?
We believe security is critical. We do not share any of your personal data to a third party for advertisement, promotion or any similar purpose. A vendor may use your shipping details or contact details for delivering our product, but we do not authorize them to use the data or disclose the details under strict agreements.
How do we share your information?
Your data will be shared with third parties that provide us services of web and processing. We work meticulously to prevent any misuse of your data by affiliates associated with us. We suggest you to understand privacy statements of third party servers too.
We may disclose any personal data where we may be obliged to do so by law. We may be compelled to share information if you violate any of our terms.
Your access to add or delete information
We do not collect any data without your consent. Any data found so can be asked to delete. We will take necessary steps from our side to remove the data collected improperly. In some cases, additional details may be required for personalized cases, we might contact you asking for the same or you can contact us for providing the information. The details may be then added.
Your Privacy Rights
You will have the following rights:
- Right to decide what information has to be entered
- Complete access to any information provided by you at any time
- Update any incorrect or outdated information added
- Delete any information that is irrelevant
- Subscribe or unsubscribe promotional materials and services at any time
Changes to the policy
Any policy changes will be notified in the home page of the website. We serve all rights to make policy changes at any time. You are required to review the privacy statements periodically. Any change that involves processing your personal data will be conveyed to you.